Aberafon North Wales…Escape to the beautiful Llyn Peninsula
A holiday home at Aberafon is your idyllic retreat away from life's stresses and strains. Offering a simple coastal escape, without the addition of any onsite activities or leisure facilities, Aberafon is the perfect choice if you're looking to enjoy the beautiful Llyn Peninsula in all its glory. Get back to nature with long rural and seaside walks, as well as plenty of outdoor pursuits, water sports, dolphin and seal spotting opportunities, sea fishing, golf, and spectacular sandy beaches on your doorstep. There's everything you and your family need to enjoy quality time together. You are also welcome to use the leisure facilities at Aberafon's sister parks, The Warren* and Gimblet Rock.
Aberafon…Endless holidays, endless luxury, endless fun
Delight in calm sailing waters and the dramatic Snowdonia National Park, the pretty Morfa and Nefyn bays and charming seaside towns of Abersoch and Pwllheli. Enjoy access to Aberafon's sister parks, The Warren and Gimblet Rock, and their leisure facilities. Plus, the nearby Nefyn and District Golf Club boasts an enviable reputation as one of the UK's top 100 courses.
Use of the outdoor pool at The Warren and indoor swimming pool at Gimblet Rock.
Aberafon… At a glance
Enjoy access to sister park The Warren's luxurious leisure facilities:
- Outdoor swimming pool
- 4 tennis courts
- Indoor and outdoor kids play area
- Private beach
- Climbing wall
- The Hub, for teenagers to hang out
- Beach cafe, owners' restaurant plus much more
- Use of indoor swimming pool at Gimblet Rock
- Water sports including windsurfing and water skiing
- Internationally recognised sailing waters
- Perfect for outdoors pursuits' fans
- Nearby Nefyn and District Golf Club
- Beautiful rural and coastal walks
- Sea fishing, and dolphin and seal spotting
- Popular Glan-y-Mor and Porth Oer beaches