Crugan North Wales holiday lodges… Your sanctuary on the beautiful Llyn Peninsula
A charming holiday home location with easy access to some of North Wales' most beautiful beaches makes Crugan a gem of an escape. If it's peace, quiet and tranquillity you're looking for, then Crugan is the answer. Crugan offers a simple yet stylish retreat, and without the addition of onsite leisure activities you are assured of absolute relaxation. However, if you're feeling active then you are welcome to use the leisure facilities at Crugan's sister parks, The Warren* and Gimblet Rock.
Crugan…Endless holidays, endless luxury, endless fun
Get close to nature with spectacular coastal and rural walks. Be active with an array of outdoor pursuits and water sports. Shop, eat and explore the nearby towns of Abersoch, Pwllheli and Llanbedrog. And enjoy everything the Llyn Peninsula has to offer.
*Terms & Conditions apply. Access to some facilities is restricted to off peak periods outside of school holidays. Please contact the park for more information. Use of the outdoor pool at The Warren and indoor swimming pool at Gimblet Rock.
Crugan… At a glance
Enjoy access to sister park The Warren's luxurious leisure facilities:
- Outdoor swimming pool
- 4 tennis courts
- Indoor and outdoor kids play area
- Private beach
- Climbing wall
- The Hub, for teenagers to hang out
- Beach cafe, owners' restaurant plus much more
- Use of indoor swimming pool at Gimblet Rock
- Water sports including windsurfing and water skiing
- Perfect for outdoor pursuits' fans
- Close to Abersoch, Llanbedrog and Pwllheli
- Spectacular rural and coastal walks
- Explore Snowdonia National Park