Crugan: Your perfect North Wales holiday home escape
Nestling on the beautiful Llyn Peninsula, and with easy access to Pwllheli, Llanbedrog and Abersoch, it comes as no surprise that Crugan is an ideal escape for all the family. Getting out and about is easy thanks to an array of things to do and places to see. Plus, you're spoilt for choice when it comes to spectacular coastlines, majestic mountains and breathtaking views.
Explore everything the Llyn Peninsula has to offer…
From rest and relaxation to action and adventure, Crugan is your perfect destination. Stay at home and enjoy the tranquil surroundings of Crugan. Or venture out to explore the Llyn Coastal Path with its miles of uninterrupted walks and cycle rides. The Nefyn Watch Tower is a great spot for enjoying spectacular Llyn views. The Porth y Swnt visitor centre at Aberdaron provides an interesting insight into the area. Or head to South beach, Porth Oer or Glan-y-Mor beaches for golden sands and calm waters.
Access to Crugan's sister park, The Warren, means you’ll enjoy its superior onsite facilities* including four heated swimming pools, four tennis courts, a private beach and much more…
*Terms & Conditions apply. Access to some facilities is restricted to off peak periods outside of school holidays. Please contact the park for more information.
What's out & about around Crugan…
- Llŷn Coastal Path on your doorstep
- Abersoch, Llanbedrog or Pwllheli for shopping and eating
- Enjoy a historic visit to Criccieth Castle
- Porth Oer beach and the Whistling Sands walk
- South beach and Glan-y-Mor beach on your doorstep
- Pwllheli Marina and internationally recognised sailing waters
- National Trust's Plas yn Rhiw manor house and gardens
- Porth y Swnt visitor centre