Gimblet Rock: Luxury holiday park in North Wales…
From onsite leisure facilities to water sports, outdoor pursuits, history, heritage, beautiful beaches and spectacular nature, Gimblet Rock has it all. Stay close to home or venture further afield and you're always spoilt for choice when it comes to plenty of things to do and places to see.
Explore the very best North Wales has to offer…
You're only moments away from golden sands and beautiful beaches. Enjoy stunning views of Cardigan Bay, and Snowdonia National Park is on the doorstep.. Internationally recognised sailing waters are the perfect escape for water sports fans. Furthermore, head to nearby Abersoch, Pwllheli or Llanbedrog for shopping and eating. Enjoy access to the Llŷn Coastal Path with its miles of uninterrupted walks and cycle rides. Visit South beach, Porth Oer or Glan-y-Mor beaches, or put exploring beautiful heathlands, finding rare orchids, and delighting in breathtaking bird, dolphin and seal spotting opportunities on the agenda.
Access to Gimblet Rock's sister park, The Warren, means you’ll enjoy its superior onsite facilities* including four heated swimming pools, four tennis courts, private beach and much more…
*Terms & Conditions apply. Access to some facilities is restricted to off peak periods outside of school holidays. Please contact the park for more information.
What's out & about around Gimblet Rock…
- Explore Snowdonia National Park
- Views of Cardigan Bay and Snowdonia
- Llŷn Coastal Path on your doorstep
- Shop or eat in Abersoch, Llanbedrog or Pwllheli
- Criccieth Castle and Plas yn Rhiw manor house and gardens
- Porth Oer beach and the Whistling Sands walk
- South beach and Glan-y-Mor beach
- Pwllheli Marina and internationally recognised sailing waters
- Beautiful rural and coastal walks