Tal-y-Fan: Your exclusive North Wales holiday home escape…
From luxurious holiday home living onsite, to an array of things to do and places to see nearby. Tal-y-Fan has it all, and it's your perfect destination if you're looking for action, adventure, fun and relaxation. Calm sailing waters washed by the temperate Gulf Stream make it a water sports enthusiast's dream. Plus, the Snowdonia National Park offers something for all outdoor pursuits' fans.
Explore the very best North Wales has to offer…
With history, heritage, fun and activity all around you, you're spoilt for choice when it comes to family days out. Why not spend a morning on one of the beautiful golden beaches: Porth Oer beach, South beach and Glan-y-Mor beach are popular choices, plus you have access to The Warren's private beach. There's horse riding, golf, fishing, shooting, archery and diving on your doorstep. Access the Llŷn Coastal Path with its miles of uninterrupted walks and cycle rides. Visit Criccieth Castle and Plas yn Rhiw manor house and gardens. Pop to Abersoch, Pwllheli and Llanbedrog for great food and shops. Or explore the local heathlands, find rare orchids, and spot dolphins and seals.
Access to Tal-Y-Fan's sister park, The Warren, means you’ll enjoy superior onsite facilities* including four heated swimming pools, four tennis courts, private beach and much more…
*Terms & Conditions apply. Access to some facilities is restricted to off peak periods outside of school holidays. Please contact the park for more information.
What's out & about around Tal-Y-Fan…
- Magnificent views of Cardigan Bay and Snowdonia
- Llŷn Coastal Path on your doorstep
- Outdoor pursuits and water sports
- Internationally recognised sailing waters
- Dolphin and seal spotting
- Eat and shop at Abersoch, Pwllheli and Llanbedrog
- Criccieth Castle and Plas yn Rhiw manor house and gardens
- Porth Oer beach and Whistling Sands walk
- South beach and Glan-y-Mor beach
- Beautiful rural and coastal walks
- Explore Snowdonia National Park