The Warren: The most exclusive luxury holiday park in North Wales…
As North Wales' most exclusive holiday park, The Warren has it all. Nearby, and further afield, there's so much to see and do every day. And you really are spoilt for choice when it comes to outdoor pursuits, water sports and relaxation opportunities in abundance.
Explore the very best North Wales has to offer…
From a private beach complete with golden sands and breathtaking views, to quick ocean escapes from the boat launch ramp. Enjoying spectacular coastal holidays has never been easier. Head into nearby Abersoch and enjoy the eateries, shops and sights. With horse riding, golf, fishing, shooting, archery and diving on your doorstep, as well as access to the Llyn coastal path and cycle rides, getting active is easy. Or put exploring beautiful heathlands, finding rare orchids, and delighting in breathtaking bird, dolphin and seal spotting opportunities on the agenda.
What's out & about around The Warren…
- Spectacular views of Cardigan Bay and Snowdonia
- Wales Coast Path on your doorstep
- Outdoor pursuits in abundance
- Water sports and internationally recognised sailing waters
- Dolphin and seal spotting
- Head to Abersoch for great restaurants and shops
- Criccieth Castle
- Porthor and the Whistling Sands Walk