Brokerswood… Our beautiful park in the heart of the Wiltshire countryside.
Brokerswood is an award-winning holiday park in Wiltshire. Nestling within 80-acres of beautiful and historic British woodland, Brokerswood is your ideal choice for family fun, adventure and activity, or rest and relaxation.
Ideally located between Bath, Salisbury and Stonehenge, and just 9-miles from Longleat Safari Park, Brokerswood is one of Wiltshire's premier holiday park destinations. Offering the choice of an array of outdoor pursuits, including canoeing on Brokerswood’s own 5-acre lake, as well as a woodland trail and picnic areas, there's something for everyone.
Luxurious brand new homes for sale at Brokerswood…
There are stunning homes still available to purchase at Brokerswood, but hurry – they’re selling fast!
Enquire now by clicking the button below, or give us a call on 01373 822238 to book a park visit.
Brokerswood… At a glance
- Set in over 80-acres of beautiful and historic British woodland
- Ideally situated for visiting charming Bath and Salisbury
- Stonehenge and Longleat within easy reach
- Woodland trail and picnic areas
- Enjoy canoeing on Brokerswood's own 5-acre lake
- Eco-friendly, award-winning holiday park
- Coarse fishing lake, woodland walks, nature trails and picnic areas
There’s so much to do here at Brokerswood!
Tarzan High Trails
PLUS partnerships with National Trust, British Mountaineering Council and many more