Devon Hills holiday park…
Located just 2-miles from pretty Paignton, and situated in the highly desirable English Riviera, Devon Hills is a holiday park like no other. With beautiful beaches and spectacular countryside all on your doorstep, you’re spoilt for choice when it comes to family fun days out, water sports, outdoor pursuits and relaxation aplenty.
Explore the very best Devon has to offer…
If you enjoy getting close to nature and exploring the great outdoors, Devon Hills is your perfect destination. With the spectacular Dartmoor National Park on your doorstep, see some of its 400-square miles of scenery and 450 public rights of way by horseback, foot or bike. The charming seaside towns of Torquay and Brixham are just a stone’s throw, and pretty Paignton, complete with its harbour and Victorian pier, makes for a lovely day out. Paignton boasts some of the best beaches in the UK, all of which hold awards. So head to Paignton Sands, Goodrington Beach or Broadsands for clean, golden sands and safe swimming. What’s more, enjoy a trip to Paignton Zoo, Paignton and Dartmouth steam railway, Torre Abbey in Torquay, and Berry Pomery Castle in Totnes.
What's out & about around Devon Hills…
- Onsite leisure, fitness and spa facilities
- Dartmoor National Park on your doorstep
- Horse riding, hiking and cycling
- Water sports and outdoor pursuits
- Just 2-miles from Paignton
- Close to Torquay and Brixham
- Paignton Zoo
- Paignton and Dartmouth steam railway
- Torre Abbey art gallery and gardens
- Berry Pomery Castle in Totnes