Holmans Wood… escape to your very own luxury holiday home in Devon
Holmans Wood has the very best of both worlds. Situated in 12 acres amongst green rolling hills and just one mile away from the ancient wool town of Chudleigh. Holmans Wood is a beautiful park, with an amazing array of trees, flowers and wildlife in abundance and stunning views of the surrounding countryside but only a few miles from the coastal towns of Dawlish, Teignmouth and the English Riviera.
On-park, amongst beautiful surroundings, you’ll find a children’s play area including swings, table tennis and badminton. Venture offpark and not only will you find a whole host of fun things to do in the surrounding area.
Free access to the leisure facilities at Finlake Holiday Resort!
As an owner at Holmans Wood you will also have FREE access to the facilities at our sister park, Finlake Holiday Resort, just around the corner. Make a splash at Finlake Falls, the park’s waterpark with thrilling flumes or take a bite to eat at The Retreat Bar and Restaurant after a long day of exploring the coast or countryside and beyond.
Holmans Wood…At a Glance
- 12 acres of beautiful landscaped grounds
- Children’s play area including swings, table tennis, and badminton
- Beautiful surroundings with plenty of open space in our picturesque 8 acre meadow
- Seating/picnic tables
- Close to the wildly dramatic Dartmoor View National Park
Also enjoy access to our sister park, Finlake, and its luxurious leisure facilities:
- Outdoor swimming pool with slide
- Finlake Falls waterpark with thrilling flumes, pools, water playground and poolside Splash Café
- Cabin Shop
- Brand new state-of-the-art fitness suite with multi-function studios, advanced facilities, and bespoke sauna and steam room
- Finlake Beauty spa with a multitude of Elemis treatments
- Coarse fishing lakes, woodland walks, nature trails and picnic areas
- High ropes adventure course, adventure playground, and Go Active programme