Orchard Park holiday park…
Whilst there's plenty to keep everyone happy and entertained onsite, Devon boasts a rich array of beautiful beaches, wild moorland, magical woodlands, chocolate box villages, and pretty seaside towns. So why not make the most of everything this stunning corner of the UK has to offer by getting out and about.
Explore the very best Devon has to offer…
Get close to nature and explore the great outdoors. Dartmoor National Park is on your doorstep, so discover some of its 400-square miles of breathtaking scenery and 450 public rights of way on horseback, foot or bike. The delightful seaside towns of Torquay and Brixham are within easy reach, and Paignton, complete with harbour and Victorian pier, makes for a lovely day out. Paignton also boasts some of the best beaches in the UK, all of which hold awards. So head to Paignton Sands, Goodrington Beach or Broadsands for clean, golden sands and safe swimming. What's more, enjoy a trip to Paignton Zoo, Paignton and Dartmouth steam railway, Torre Abbey in Torquay, and Berry Pomery Castle in Totnes.
What's out & about around Orchard Park…
- Onsite leisure, fitness and spa facilities
- Dartmoor National Park on your doorstep
- Horse riding, hiking and cycling
- Water sports and outdoor pursuits
- Close to Paignton, Torquay and Brixham
- Award-winning Goodrington Sands beach
- Paignton Zoo
- Paignton and Dartmouth steam railway
- Torre Abbey art gallery and gardens
- Berry Pomery Castle in Totnes