Praa Sands holiday park Penzance…
Praa Sands is your ultimate escape, and there's no denying it's one of the best places in the UK to enjoy rest and relaxation, or activity and adventure. Nestling on West Cornwall's furthermost tip, you're in easy reach of Penzance, St. Ives and Marazion – as well as beautiful beaches and breathtaking scenery.
Explore the very best West Cornwall has to offer…
Praa Sands offers luxury holiday home accommodation, great onsite facilities, and a wealth of things to do and places to see. Head to Penzance, St. Ives or Marazion to enjoy Cornish seaside towns in all their glory, and make the most of the locally caught seafood and fish on offer. Water sports fans will be in their element as there's not one, but 13, fantastic beaches offering everything from sunbathing to surfing and sailing. Take a trip to Tintagel Castle, King Arthur's purported birth place, or cross the causeway to visit St. Michael's Mount Medieval castle. The Geevor Tin Mine, Cornish Seal Sanctuary, Cornwall Aviation Heritage Centre and Paradise Park offer an interesting day out for all the family.
What's out & about around Praa Sands…
- Full access to Praa Sands leisure facilities
- 13 beautiful beaches and water sports aplenty
- Close to a golf course
- Penzance, St. Ives and Marazion nearby
- Great restaurants serving locally caught seafood and fish
- Glorious walks, trails and cycle tracks
- Geevor Tin Mine and Cornish Seal Sanctuary
- Cornwall Aviation Heritage Centre
- Tintagel Castle, King Arthur's birth place
- St. Michael's Mount Medieval castle